1050 Brickell Ave. #2012
0 beds/1 bath | 601 sf | built in 2008 | Offered at $288,000
I just listed this fabulous studio at my old stomping ground at 1060 Brickell. The unit is located in the 1050 tower and is one of the larger studios I have seen, with 601 square feet and a spacious balcony. Other residence features include:
- Sparkling travertine floors throughout the living and sleeping areas
- Hurricane impact glass windows and doors
- Large balcony overlooking the pool deck
- Custom blackout shades
- Kitchen has generous counter space, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and European cabinets
- Laundry closet with stackable washer/dryer and extra storage
- Bathroom has marble floors and countertops, and a marble shower with glass door
- One assigned parking space located on the third level of the secured garage
The building was completed in 2008 and consists of two towers for a total of 570 units. Amenities include a beautiful pool and state-of-the-art fitness center complete with a yoga/aerobics room, steam rooms, showers and locker rooms, a virtual golf room, wine/cigar lounge, and a game room with a billiards table. The building has 24 hour doorman security, 24 hour valet parking, as well as ground-floor and mezzanine level retail and restaurants. Best of all is the location – with Mary Brickell Village and the Metromover in your backyard, you can leave your car in the garage all weekend – no driving necessary!
Scroll through all the photos below, and contact me directly at 305.799.2124 or email@example.com for more information or to schedule a private showing.