4920 SW 77 St | Miami, FL 33143
7 beds | 8.5 baths | 5,902 sq. ft. | 15,220 sq. ft. lot | built in 2008 | offered at $3,150,000
I just listed this exquisite family home in the highly desired Ponce/Davis neighborhood. One of the best features of this property is its super private location, as it is tucked away on a lush, quiet cul-de-sac with only 3 neighboring homes. In fact, there’s a good chance you’ll miss the street at least once or twice while trying to find it! Built in 2008, this bright and beautiful two-story home has been impeccably maintained and feels like new. The home boasts superb design and high-end detailed finishes, and includes 7 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms and 5,902 square feet of living space. It has a wonderful floor plan with a formal living room, family room, dining room, chef’s kitchen, guest bedroom, maid’s room, laundry room, powder room and office on the first floor; and four bedrooms in addition to the master suite on the second floor. The master suite has a gracious entryway with a kitchenette, a spacious sitting room, his and hers walk-in closets, and a spa-like carrara marble master bath.
This spectacular property sits on a lushly landscaped lot with 15,220 square feet and features a sparkling pool and a large roofed patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining. There is also a full cabana bath, a fabulous summer kitchen with built-in BBQ, and a large custom orchid house with an irrigation system.
Other features of the home include:
- high volume ceilings
- two-car garage and large driveway with ample parking
- foyer entry with large glass doors
- beautiful limestone floors on the first floor and wood floors on the second floor
- high impact windows and doors throughout the home
- gourmet chef’s kitchen with Carrara marble and top of the line appliances including gas cooktop, two ovens, two sinks, as well as ample cabinetry
- fireplace on first floor with faux logs and gas starter
- full bathrooms and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- blackout shades in all bedrooms
- custom Hunter Douglas blinds and shades on all windows
- four A/C zones
- two septic tanks
- designated laundry room with sink
- fully wired for a sound system
- sprinkler system
- generator-ready with pad in backyard
This is a perfect family home on an incredible street in an A-rated school district – and best of all it is totally move-in-ready. Check out all of the gorgeous photos below, or click here to view the full listing. For more information on this special home or to schedule a private showing, contact me directly at 305.799.2124 or email@example.com.