Reach Brickell City Centre 68 SE 6 St., Miami, FL 33131
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last year, you’ve probably heard a lot of hype about the mega project that is Brickell City Centre. This $1.05 billion mixed-use development by Swire Properties is the single largest project currently underway in Downtown Miami, which will consist of a 565,000 square-foot shopping center, 128,580 square feet of offices, a 131,651 square-foot wellness center, 790 condominiums in two towers (“Reach” and “Rise”), 263 hotel rooms, 89 serviced apartments, and 2,600 parking spaces above and below ground.
Currently, only one of the two condo towers has been released for sale: Reach Brickell City Centre. I had the opportunity to tour the sales office yesterday and hear from the sales team about this exciting new project. Designed by internationally acclaimed Arquitectonica, Reach will consist of 43 stories with 383 luxury condominiums, and floor plans ranging from 1-4 bedrooms.
The building models were beautiful and incredibly detailed; read on for photos and more info on Reach Brickell City Centre.
Building models at Reach Brickell City Centre
We also got to check out the model kitchens and bathrooms by Italkraft. The units are being delivered “furniture ready” (i.e. finished), and buyers can select between two color palettes: “espresso” and “latte”:
“Espresso” bathroom model featuring imported marble flooring and geometric mosaic marble tile walls in wet areas. Elegant soaking tub with frameless glass-enclosed shower and rain-shower showerhead in master suite. Duravit Sensowash “water closets” (aka a toilet and bidet in one).
Quartz stone vanity tops with integrated-light mirrors by Electric Mirrors, designer Danze faucets, and modern Italian cabinetry.
“Espresso” model kitchen with cabinets by Italkraft, quartz stone counter tops and back-splash, and imported marble floors. Premium Bosch appliance package including 36″ refrigerator & freezer, 300 series microwave, integrated panel, extra-quiet dishwasher, built-in convection oven and ceramic glass stovetop. Uline 48-bottle temperature-controlled wine storage and oversized, stainless steel, square-edge sink with European-style pullout faucet sprayer.
“Latte” model bathroom featuring a lighter color palette.
Model walk-in closet.
Other residence features include:
- 9’4” to 11’4” ceilings
- Penthouse residences with 12’4″ ceilings featuring upgraded appliance packages, outdoor/summer kitchens and some with private rooftop pools and outdoor spas.
- Ten luxurious corner Tower Suites featuring 3 bedrooms and 4 baths
- Residences are delivered fully finished and “furniture ready” with choice of two interior finish packages (“Espresso” and “Latte”) including Italian cabinetry and imported marble floors
- Bio-metric technology elevator access
- City-view terraces with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Over-sized, fully finished walk in closets in all master bedrooms
- Powder room in most residences
- Pre-wired for high-speed data, telephone and cable, with USB charging outlets in bedrooms and master closets
Building amenities at Reach Brickell City Centre will include:
- Interiors by renowned design firm Richardson Sadeki
- Expansive half acre amenity deck including tropical gardens, bbq grills, outdoor fitness areas and children’s play areas
- Heated lap and social pools with two heated spas
- Poolside beverage and cafe service
- Spacious, state of the art fitness center
- Tech-savvy children’s playroom
- Exclusive spa for residents’ use featuring dipping pools, showers, steam rooms, as well as treatment rooms and blow-out bar for touch ups with mani-pedi station
- Entertaining suite with furnished living room, dining room and kitchen
- Business center with ample meeting room
- Wi-Fi throughout the lobby and amenity deck
- On premise concierge
- Assigned parking for all units in secured garage plus optional valet parking services
Looking for more info? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can always call me at 305-799-2124.