1050 Brickell #2012
0 beds/1 bath | 601 sf | built in 2008 | Offered at $258,000
Take a peek inside my chic studio listing at 1050 Brickell! This perfect pied à terre is situated in the heart of Brickell and is walking distance to everything Brickell has to offer.
The unit has 601 sq ft of living space and a spacious balcony, perfect for your morning coffee or nightcap. Large sliding glass doors offer a sprawling view of Brickell’s beautiful skyline and allow for loads of natural light during the day. Offered at $258,000, this is one of the lowest priced units available in the building. Other residence features include:
- Sparkling travertine floors throughout the living and sleeping areas
- Custom blackout shades
- Kitchen has generous counter space, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash and European cabinets
- Laundry closet with stackable washer/dryer and extra storage
- Bathroom has marble floors and countertops, and a marble shower with glass door
- Hurricane impact glass windows and doors
- One assigned parking space located on the third level of the secured garage
1050/1060 Brickell is a full service building with all the amenities you could ask for including a beautiful pool and state-of-the-art fitness center, a virtual golf room, wine/cigar lounge, party room, and a game room with a billiards table. The building has 24 hour doorman security, 24 hour valet parking, as well as ground-floor and mezzanine level retail and restaurants.
Scroll through all the photos below, and contact me directly at 305.799.2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a private showing.