1060 Brickell Ave. #2505
1 bedroom/1.5 baths | 963 sf of living space | Offered for rent at $2,350/month
I just listed this gorgeous 1 bedroom/1.5 bathroom rental in 1060 Brickell! This unit is located in the “05 line” on the 25th floor, which overlooks Brickell Ave. and boasts beautiful water views. It is one of the largest 1-bedroom floor plans in the building and has 963 square feet of living space. The unit is being offered at $2,350 per month.
The unit is in impeccable condition and includes the following features:
- Sparkling white porcelain tile floors throughout the living areas and bedroom, and marble floors in the bathrooms.
- Hurricane impact glass windows and doors.
- Large terrace with plenty of room for al-fresco dining, and the balcony floor is also tiled.
- The interior layout includes a dining area off of the kitchen as well as a powder room for your guests.
- Spacious living room has sheer shades on the sliding glass doors, and is large enough for a designated office area.
- Kitchen has generous counter space and features stainless steel Bosch appliances, granite countertops, and European cabinets, as well as a laundry closet with stackable washer/dryer and extra storage.
- Master bedroom has a nice-sized walk-in closet with shelving as well as custom blackout shades.
- Master bathroom has marble floors and countertops, a marble-tiled shower wall, and the shower has a tub with a glass door enclosure.
- Rental payment includes 1 assigned parking space in the garage, water/sewer and garbage, as well as basic cable.
Although I may be biased because I lived in the building for 3 years, 1060 Brickell is my favorite building in Brickell! It’s a newer building, completed in 2008, and consists of two towers (1050 and 1060), for a total of 570 units. The building has a beautiful pool and gym, complete with a yoga/aerobics room, steam rooms, showers and locker rooms. Unique amenities include a virtual golf room featuring an indoor golf simulator, Wine/Cigar lounge outfitted with temperature-controlled wine and storage cabinets and personal humidors for cigars, and a game room with a billiards table. The building has 24 hour doorman security, 24 hour valet parking, as well as ground-floor and mezzanine level retail and restaurants. Best of all is the location – with Mary Brickell Village and the Metromover in your backyard, you can leave your car in the garage all weekend – no driving necessary!
Scroll through all the photos below, and contact me directly at 305.799.2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a private showing.
One thought on “Just Listed: Beautiful and Bright 1 Bed/1.5 Bath Unit in 1060 Brickell”